Saturday, August 22, 2015





Yard Sale Part #2

A gorgeous day in RVA! The morning temp was in the high 70's and the sun was glorious but not too strong. A respite from a hot, humid August.

A perfect morning to follow up on the lead from last week's yard sale where I met the flock of sisters and Zoe the cat. I followed the directions that the girls gave me last Saturday and found their mother's house on a country road only about 15 minutes from  my home.

A big two story house with a shady front yard full of old stuff piled on tarps and tablecloths. My cup of tea!

I moved one display of 25 cent stuffed animals to buy the printed Mid Century table cloth beneath.

I had a great time, but when I got home, many of the items I had bought had a paint stain or chip that I had missed.

Still the sale was great fun and the box I brought home only cost me $7.00.














No comments:

Post a Comment